This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

krewniak19
Rising Star II
I had 30% battery, it dropped to zero in an hour is it normal? I'm afraid to use the phone and I did everything restart, factory settings, safe mode, it's bad, after the last update it's even worse, I have a camera in my nose, fix the battery optimization , runs out incredibly fast, now 30%, after posting 19%, four minutes, shock and scandal, phone 8 giga on 256, and ordinary toy I regret all the money I spent, and still pure android, where your flagship zenui cover? another phone from every company stays with its cover, only you, I'm angry at myself that I trusted Asus, my old asus 2 is better to use than the flagship asus 6
7 REPLIES 7

_jis_
Zen Master III
See this my post in other thread here from November:
_jis_

I didn't test the battery capacity after the update, I just use my phone the same day after day and after updating to Android 10, AccuBattery shows me approx. the same battery statistics as with the previous version of Android but shows me a greater percentage of deep sleep at night which is better. Hence my feeling that battery isn't any worse than previously.

Screen on 12h 43m

Screen off 120h 52m

Combined use 56h 39h

View post
And compare it with my actual AccuBattery statistics.
Battery isn't any worse in A10 than in A9:
Screen on 12h 32m
Screen off 129h 23m
Combined use 64h 33h
2NODZGZC8XKZ.png

krewniak19
Rising Star II
well, I have about 5 hours of SOTU, yes. should it be? probably not

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
I don't know what the hell is wrong but battery drain is more compared to android 9 and prior
According to me my usage has been remained the same,