This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

constant problem

krewniak19
Rising Star II
I repeat once again that the battery keeps getting worse and additionally kills applications and does not keep in memory, this is the latest phone? I do not believe I asked for a colorful contacts menu, it is still darkness, pure android is the worst thing this phone has, I bought. zenui overlay, which is practically lacking, this is the last asus phone I bought, the last good one is 5z, moreover, let it be the fact that now I am writing with asus 2, the zenui overlay is perfect here, and the old 3000 mha battery holds. better than the new 5000 in asus 6, I am disappointed and I am surprised that, no admin takes to our heart complaints, I wanted a unique phone and I got a simple brick with a hopeless android and a hopeless battery, I demand overlay zenui and those possibilities that I always had, I do not need a clean android evil, Anders Asus, ch asus, do something about it, and change this sad black, uniform background. contacts and connections, because it doesn't make ugliest background with in all phones, I regret the purchase, I could. buy asus 5, I wouldn't lose a lot or at least I wouldn't have a pure android, apropo android 10 is the worst in the world, the worst ever
23 REPLIES 23

_jis_
Zen Master III
@Kamil
This is not pure android 😄
Don't catch me for a word 🙂
Asus ZenUI is one of the lightest and most useful OEM skin. Mainly I would like to point out the problem-free compatibility as opposed to eg Oxygen OS, whose users often mention in application reviews in Play Store that this or that doesn't work, through deeper changes in their system.
this is some Asus mixup OEM crap far far behind pixel
So let me disagree with this. I chose Asus in front of Pixel not only because of the price. Pixel has its own serious problems and absurd restrictions, but it is certainly important for anyone who wants a perfect camera and has enough finances for it.
Pure android have uniform dark them and color accents working
These are funny marginalities when essential things don't work for you. Don't make the illusion that Pixel would be much better.
Pixel 4 problems: Google still needs to fix these issues - 9to5Google
Google Pixel: The Most Common Problems, and How to Fix Them | Digital TrendsPure android can keep apps in the background and so one
Here's a sad and contradictory answer from one Pixel owner to your question on XDA: "Does anyone of you guys have an issue with apps killing overnight?"
Have the Pixel 4 XL. Everything seems fine. Apps stay in the background. Haven't really tested if apps stay open over night. My issue was apps getting closed off within minutes of the phone going to sleep. Some apps even required to re login.

_jis_
Zen Master III
@Kamil
This is not pure android 😄
Don't catch me for a word 🙂
I just wanted to point out the difference compared to heavy skinned phones from Huawei or Xiaomi.
Asus ZenUI is one of the lightest and most useful OEM skin. Mainly I would like to point out the problem-free compatibility as opposed to eg Oxygen OS, whose users often mention in application reviews in Play Store that this or that doesn't work, through deeper changes in their system.
this is some Asus mixup OEM crap far far behind pixel
So let me disagree with this. I chose Asus in front of Pixel not only because of the price. Pixel has its own serious problems and absurd restrictions, but it is certainly important for anyone who wants a perfect camera and has enough finances for it.
Pure android have uniform dark them and color accents working
These are funny marginalities when essential things don't work for you. Don't make the illusion that Pixel would be much better.

Pixel 4 problems: Google still needs to fix these issues - 9to5Google
https://9to5google.com/2019/12/30/pixel-4-problems-fix/
Google's Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL are great devices with a few quirks, but there are some big problems...

Google Pixel: The Most Common Problems, and How to Fix Them | Digital Trends
https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/google-pixel-problems/
Although the original Google Pixel is three years old, it's still an excellent smartphone. It has gr...
Pure android can keep apps in the background and so one
Here's a sad and contradictory answer from one Pixel owner to your question on XDA: "Does anyone of you guys have an issue with apps killing overnight?"
Have the Pixel 4 XL. Everything seems fine. Apps stay in the background. Haven't really tested if apps stay open over night. My issue was apps getting closed off within minutes of the phone going to sleep. Some apps even required to re login.

Kamil
Rising Star I
"Here's a sad and contradictory answer from one Pixel owner to your question on XDA: "Does anyone of you guys have an issue with apps killing overnight?"
Have the Pixel 4 XL. Everything seems fine. Apps stay in the background. Haven't really tested if apps stay open over night. My issue was apps getting closed off within minutes of the phone going to sleep. Some apps even required to re login.
"
Key word "WAS" ? in Asus this just forever be"my issue is" but I am hoping to be wrong ; ) rlly. I wish you all the best but i don't believe in Asus anymore. ?
Like you know the first report about ram and killing app Asus get in July now we have another year why is that? Maybe because Asus don't even have a proper bug report option I dont know. 
Why i even think that is it worth something to report a bug in forum 😄 where we can read some move reviews form spam boots on top of our issues 😄 this alone just make a perfect picture about the quality that Asus brings to my experience form using zenfone 6. 

I mean yea its cool device, the screen is nice, the camera is cool and good enough, sound form jack its good, jack is here ! xD and overall quality and design it's on the spot but system and support oh boy most of OTAs requires format xD one even can kill phones motherboard other than that each new ota brings some more problems for people. Don't want be that brutal I see some fixes too but ahh i will end here... Shame that we have a device with the potential to be very good but it ends up to be just average one and overpriced if you buy 8/256 variant like me xD. 

krewniak19
Rising Star II
do not intend to compare an asus to a huawei, I bought it because in previous models I loved the zenui overlay, and here it is weak. I don't want to get rid of the phone, I just mention that a better and more colorful application can be needed, this is bland and ugly, the messages are nice, I count that subsequent updates will improve as well as the battery

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
I don't know what the hell is wrong but battery drain is more compared to android 9 and prior
According to me my usage has been remained the same,