This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus forgot zenfone 5z users, they will forget zenfone 6 users too, when 7 realese

Zakir
Star I
i have problem about warranty and i posted it. i sent email. nobody here cares. nobody send a message. nobody. i am posting it here too. sorry for it but i need someone to answer.
i gave my phone to asus turkey service because of auto focus camera problem, and now they are asking about 900 liras (150$) cause i dropped my phone and case has some scartches. who does not drop thier phone? nobody. why do they ask that much money? there are only little scartches, is it fair to ask that much money for it? i do not understand. please someone here explain me. i can understand about back cover. because it is glass and it should be changed. and i accept to pay about it but i can not understand about the case. i do not want to change the case and neither pay for it. please someone here help me. they tells me if i do not want to pay about changing case, they will not start repairing. do you guys always change the case when it has some scartches? do all warranty services ask for it? and ask money for it?
i bought this zenfone 5z about 3300 liras (600$) when it was preorder. and now service asking about 900 liras (150$) for nothing. i told them to not repair it. because i do not want to pay for the case. i will add photos when the zenfone 5z back.
i am very sad about it. i feel very bad. i hope somebody here can help me.
my device serial number
4 REPLIES 4

_jis_
Zen Master III
A malfunctioning autofocus could be caused by a fall to the ground and it may not have been immediately, not necessarily in direct connection. It could only happen over time, but the initial impulse for this damage could be the fall to the ground. If the service saw the beat-up phone dropping to the ground, it was probably clear to them what caused the malfunctioning autofocus.

ColorSage
Zen Master I
I agree. That's what every service would do, not just ASUS. AF is a mechanical part.

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
Even i am scared of this
Looking soo many problems on the forum and they solutions

Kamil
Rising Star I
Zakir

i have problem about warranty and i posted it. i sent email. nobody here cares. nobody send a message. nobody. i am posting it here too. sorry for it but i need someone to answer.

i gave my phone to asus turkey service because of auto focus camera problem, and now they are asking about 900 liras (150$) cause i dropped my phone and case has some scartches. who does not drop thier phone? nobody. why do they ask that much money? there are only little scartches, is it fair to ask that much money for it? i do not understand. please someone here explain me. i can understand about back cover. because it is glass and it should be changed. and i accept to pay about it but i can not understand about the case. i do not want to change the case and neither pay for it. please someone here help me. they tells me if i do not want to pay about changing case, they will not start repairing. do you guys always change the case when it has some scartches? do all warranty services ask for it? and ask money for it?

i bought this zenfone 5z about 3300 liras (600$) when it was preorder. and now service asking about 900 liras (150$) for nothing. i told them to not repair it. because i do not want to pay for the case. i will add photos when the zenfone 5z back.

i am very sad about it. i feel very bad. i hope somebody here can help me.

my device serial number

asus forgot zenfone 5z users, they will forget zenfone 6 users too, when 7 realese
You can fix it yourself if i get it right they want 150 $ for camera and back glass replacement that's closer to iPhone territory lol 😄 (ofc before apple stars using permanent adhesive for backglass)
Replacement Parts for Asus Zenfone 5Z ZS620KL - Witrigs.com