This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I'd like to see seconds with time status bar

heyoka
Rising Star II
In my precedent phone I could choose to have seconds in status bar , is it possible to add this in next update?
21 REPLIES 21

heyoka
Rising Star II
Time memo (from wansoft) (PlayStore)

heyoka
Rising Star II
I have 119 update and still no seconds option added.. could you see for it in next update? Thank you

_jis_
Zen Master III

heyoka

I have 119 update and still no seconds option added.. could you see for it in next update? Thank you

View post
Google removed option to show seconds from System UI Tuner where it was previously:
Displaying Hours, Minutes, AND Seconds in Notifications - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.comThe question is why. Did this feature affect battery consumption?
How can I show seconds?Do you need to display seconds permanently?
Seconds Clock on Status Bar - Apps on Google PlayDo you only need seconds occasionally in a particular situation? Set them in the app clock.
Clock - Apps on Google PlayERIIASZ8GIHY.png

heyoka
Rising Star II
I have always seconds on my Nokia 6.1 plus running on Android 10(since a few days) thanks to the app system UI tuner
I have the same app (system UI tuner) on the zenfone6 but no option to show seconds

_jis_
Zen Master III
I have the same app (system UI tuner) on the zenfone6 but no option to show seconds
In the previous post, I explained that Google decided to remove this option and we can only guess why. To save battery? Or for another reason? It's hard to say, so I offered you two ways to deal with it. I use Google Clock myself, not only for those seconds 🙂