This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Mod: Already present in ROG Phone 2] Requesting a feature

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
Can you implement the battery care feature like the oneplus team had did by copying Asus battery care feature.

This is the feature we need to get in our Asus mobiles but wanted to adjust the time and level of battery percentage to charge.
GWOIPXHCLSPD.jpg

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

OPC
Zen Master II
To my knowledge this function is already there. During scheduled charging the battery will be maintained at 80-85% and only be charged fully towards the end of the cycle
WOW2O0WPE096.jpg

View solution in original post

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
As has been answered here;
We've had Scheduled Charging (What OnePlus is calling optimized charging) from the start.

What it does is keep the battery at a level around 80% for the major duration between your set times. And it will start charging again closer to the "end time" and ensure it is fully charged BEFORE (not exactly At) the end-time.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

OPC
Zen Master II
To my knowledge this function is already there. During scheduled charging the battery will be maintained at 80-85% and only be charged fully towards the end of the cycle
WOW2O0WPE096.jpg

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
OPC

WOW2O0WPE096.jpg

View post
No bro I checked this it doesn't works as you mentioned

OPC
Zen Master II
On my phone it will charge fast to some 80% (before I go to sleep). When I wake up at 6.30 the charge is still at that level of 80-85%. Typically I take it it off charger at 95-98% and I don't wait till 08:00. I have set scheduled time to 08:00 intentionally so it doesn't fully charge. The reason being there is the opinion which says by not charging fully battery would longer preserve it's capacity.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
As has been answered here;
We've had Scheduled Charging (What OnePlus is calling optimized charging) from the start.

What it does is keep the battery at a level around 80% for the major duration between your set times. And it will start charging again closer to the "end time" and ensure it is fully charged BEFORE (not exactly At) the end-time.