This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

nholie5
Star II
LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/37026#Comment_37026

Did you have this function enabled?

NTVRTIV4BVSK.jpg

If you toggle Sensitivity Booster, does that effect your Air Trigger problem?

View post
even i turned them on/off and tried changing tapping force to 1,2,3,4 to max the problem still there. no change.

MiGhTy
Star I
Hi,
Asus Team.
I trusted on this team and I trusted on this brand. However, this firmware issue related to trigger is causing much pain. The issue is not resolved and I have paid a lot to buy this product.
Are you able to come up with a solution or are you just talking and doing nothing.
I am thinking of a refund of my amount as I don't think that this issue will get resolved. There is no update and there is no satisfactory response from Asus Team on which I can rely anymore.
It feel really bad when you trust someone and that trust is broken. I feel the same right now.

vijayextreme
Star I
Terrible issue with flickering on triggers... Pls fix it... Asus team

budhaditya218
Star I
With this air trigger flickering issue the mobile is almost useless coz people are buying this thing only for gaming purpose. It has been more than a month and no further gesture has been shown by the Asus team to resolve the problem. Rather people who bought this phone should make more videos and show this problem so that new buyers might get alert instead of getting cheated, wasting so much money on this rubbish.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
budhaditya218

With this air trigger flickering issue the mobile is almost useless coz people are buying this thing only for gaming purpose. It has been more than a month and no further gesture has been shown by the Asus team to resolve the problem. Rather people who bought this phone should make more videos and show this problem so that new buyers might get alert instead of getting cheated, wasting so much money on this rubbish.

View post
Air triggers is just one of the many thing it offers
It's not like air triggers are the main highlight of this device,it's just one of the features in there
Btw this is a device for power users too
Wait for android 10 stable maybe?
If it's software related it'll probably be solved