This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In games the screen goes dark

nahuel091998
Star II
When playing a game like Pubg when the device arrives at a temperature of 46 ° or 45 ° in full play or full game the screen turns dark, the sound is heard works the airtrigers and the touch response but the screen is black when locked the device and unlock it again turns on the screen. What could be the mistake I have? since only when it reaches that temperature does that occur in everyday use does not occur

I will attach a video if possible

The version of my Rog Phone 2 is Tencent Game

7 REPLIES 7

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
nahuel091998
When playing a game like Pubg when the device arrives at a temperature of 46 ° or 45 ° in full play or full game the screen turns dark, the sound is heard works the airtrigers and the touch response but the screen is black when locked the device and unlock it again turns on the screen. What could be the mistake I have? since only when it reaches that temperature does that occur in everyday use does not occur

I will attach a video if possible

The version of my Rog Phone 2 is Tencent Game

In games the screen goes dark
I only understood when temp rises above 45degrees it turns black???
Can u add it's vedio

nahuel091998
Star II
indicate nothing more than when the phone is very hot (45 ° or 46 °) in the PUBG game the screen goes dark but the touch and sounds work and the AIRTRIGERS also work by pressing the lock and unlock button turns the screen back on but blocked what could that error be? and other than that I can't update my Rog Phone since it's the tencent game version

nahuel091998
Star II
sorry for my English I use a translator to talk

nahuel091998
Star II
PLHVR2C4IMLA.jpg