This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoWifi rollout Jio and Airtel - India [Threads Merged]

saisujith94
Star I
Jio and Airtel, 2 Major network providers in India have started rolling out VoWifi Services for subscribers. Almost All Major Brands and devices Support VoWifi. But Asus is missing from compatible devices. Basically, in India the Network reception indoors is poor and VoWifi will be a great addition to have. Any Possibility of this being enabled via future updates?
69 REPLIES 69

arpitgenius
Rising Star I
@asus - Please do give us the update asap..

12345678PP
Star I
When can we except wifi calling update on ROG phone 2 for JIo and airtel ?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
As previously stated. Discussions are ongoing and we will let you know when there's something to announce. Thank you!

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
Jio and Airtel have started provividng wifi calling in India , so we are keen to use the feature to save our calling chargers , but even after paying a good amount i can not see any wifi calling feature in my RoG Phone 2 . It is a humble reuqest for Asus India to look forward and provide a quick solution for us , it's really sad to see that all my frnds and family members are having this feature but not me despite purchasing a futuristic phone . Hope for a speedy and good reply

12345678PP
Star I
they have answered this query they are aware of it they are working with jio and airtel on it and will update .