This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game genie:really working?

Monark
Zen Master I
When i open any game using game genie it simply comes system optimized. Unlike the animation of RAM boosting and saying how much RAM it freed is it really working?.pls answer@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS
14 REPLIES 14

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Monark

When i open any game using game genie it simply comes system optimized. Unlike the animation of RAM boosting and saying how much RAM it freed is it really working?.pls answer@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS

Game genie:really working?
If you see the notification, then it's working. But to be honest, this function won't make any difference. It's one of those features which only exists because a lot of users think it works and they want it because other phones brands offer it. Clearing RAM won't affect game performance.

Monark
Zen Master I
Thanks for the reply?@Anders_ASUS

GamerArc
Rising Star II
@Anders_ASUS Upon receiving call in a game,i can hear the caller but the media volume is not working....same thing is happening in my brother's rog2 also...
for eg while playing clash royale, if a call comes, game is muted..changing the media volume from the volume mixer doesn't do anything rither..

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
GamerArc

@Anders_ASUS Upon receiving call in a game,i can hear the caller but the media volume is not working....same thing is happening in my brother's rog2 also...

for eg while playing clash royale, if a call comes, game is muted..changing the media volume from the volume mixer doesn't do anything rither..

View post
Yeah, it's by design. When you're in a call, you're supposed to focus on the person you're talking to. Other brands has it like this as well

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I guess you could use discord, whatsapp or some other 3rd party app if you want to talk to someone while gaming