This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add VoWifi WiFi calling feature for India [Threads Merged]

paras0710
Rising Star II
As Jio and Airtel now have wifi calling in india and soon Vodafone will also implement Wifi calling its time that Asus will add this feature in future updates.
72 REPLIES 72

netemin
Star II
Airtel now works with all broadband providers. My partner has a OnePlus6T and airtel VoWifi works in that phone. But Jio does not work in the OP6T. ? Asus6Z VoWifi, through the hack, works only on Jio and not on Airtel. Looks like it will take some time to iron out these incompatibilities.

Monark
Zen Master I
Please consult with JIO also for VoWIFI calling as many of them said cheaper phones are getting this feature.
I also have another doubt i brought this phone in India via flipkart and next year i am going to US will my phone work there i checked in kimovil website but the problem is that i can't find this phone version pls somebody help me i checked in flipkart website but i can't find the version@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

nitinmits
Star I
Here are the steps to activate Jio wifi calling on Asus 6Z. You need to enter code *#*#3642623344#*#* and this will activate special menu under Network settings. You need to deactivate Volte/Enhanced calling switch first then activate wifi calling and after getting wifi calling symbol again reactivate Volte switch. You need to repeat this after every restart of phone.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Monark

Please consult with JIO also for VoWIFI calling as many of them said cheaper phones are getting this feature.

I also have another doubt i brought this phone in India via flipkart and next year i am going to US will my phone work there i checked in kimovil website but the problem is that i can't find this phone version pls somebody help me i checked in flipkart website but i can't find the version@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS

View post
It will work but not as well since there is a difference in bands
Version A = EU/RU/IN/ID
Version C = US/CA
https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-6-ZS630KL/Tech-Specs/

Pisquare
Star II
Here in India, we have about 10 carrier networks and each of them are hosting at least twice their capacities. Network congestion causing calls drop, poor signal quality, draining batteries is common. Not to mention a ridiculous number of shadow zones. We've started seeing carriers provide vowifi finally, and i got the ROG Phone 2 today to only find its not here. Disappointed, but hoping with crossed fingers that this gets enabled very soon.