cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post .119 update bug *with video proof*

off2fly115
Rising Star II
Hi,
I recently came across a glitch when I was listening to music while doing some calculations with the Asus calculator. I found that when using the navigation bar as seen in the video I posted below, swiping through apps often results with a few glitches. As you can tell, in my music player app, I can change the song simply by swiping the album picture left and right. But when I swipe to my music player app from the calculator app using the navigation bar and immediately try to change the song by swiping right/left, swiping the album cover takes me back to the calculator app and causes a screen glitch for a brief moment. If you watch the video, you will also notice a few screen glitches with both apps appearing on top of each other for a split second. If you watch the video you will see what I mean. I made sure to use the finger tracking thing so you guys can see where I'm swiping and pressing. Please review the video and let me know if you guys can fix this. This happens when switching through any other apps as well. I am also using the normal stock launcher. I like to keep my phone stock always. Asus team, please fix this soon and let me know what you think! Thanks in advance and best regards 🙂 - Branden
@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @_jis_

8 REPLIES 8

_jis_
Zen Master III
I can assure you that I believe you, but our configuration certainly differs in something and that is why I wasn't affected by your issue.

off2fly115
Rising Star II
_jis_

I can assure you that I believe you, but our configuration certainly differs in something and that is why I wasn't affected by your issue.

View post
Okay.. well thank you for trying tho. I really appreciate it ??

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
_jis_

View post
I can confirm that it's there. Both on ZenFone 6 and ROG Phone 2 beta. You have to swipe back and forth really fast to trigger the glitch.
off2fly115

Hi,

recently came across a glitch when I was listening to music while doing some calculations with the Asus calculator. I found that when using the navigation bar as seen in the video I posted below, swiping through apps often results with a few glitches. As you can tell, in my music player app, I can change the song simply by swiping the album picture left and right. But when I swipe to my music player app from the calculator app using the navigation bar and immediately try to change the song by swiping right/left, swiping the album cover takes me back to the calculator app and causes a screen glitch for a brief moment. If you watch the video, you will also notice a few screen glitches with both apps appearing on top of each other for a split second. If you watch the video you will see what I mean. I made sure to use the finger tracking thing so you guys can see where I'm swiping and pressing. Please review the video and let me know if you guys can fix this. This happens when switching through any other apps as well. I am also using the normal stock launcher. I like to keep my phone stock always. Asus team, please fix this soon and let me know what you think! Thanks in advance and best regards 🙂 - Branden

@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @_jis_

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/959/0DR9U8LZL5IN.mp4

Post .119 update bug *with video proof*
Don't worry, I will let our devs know. Thanks for spotting it!

off2fly115
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/39820#Comment_39820

I can confirm that it's there. Both on ZenFone 6 and ROG Phone 2 beta. You have to swipe back and forth really fast to trigger the glitch.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/15549/post-119-update-bug-with-video-proof

Don't worry, I will let our devs know. Thanks for spotting it!

View post
Thank you so much!