This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch Response PUBG Mobile

freakgokuig
Star II
It's been only a month buying ROG 2 and after the recent update i am facing a serious problem playing PUBG Mobile.
The main issue is with the touch. When ever I am trying to look around in the game, the touch Response is choppy.
And it's very clear when I open the ADS (open scope to aim), I am unable to control recoil. Sometimes the gun keeps going up and I have to make a second swipe to control it.
Same was not bothering me when I bought the phone. It was smooth and very responsive.
I have tried all the settings, like reducing refresh rate, changing X mode configuration, in game setting but nothing works.
Has anyone else face the same problem recently. Is my touchscreen damaged?
27 REPLIES 27

Kanu
Rising Star II
Still not fixed. And no reply from moderators. Please look into this issue.

vamsikrisna
Star III
QEJEE5D9UG39.jpg
I faced this issue too recently. I got it resolved now by changing the settings in the armory crate. Open the armory crate and select the pubg scenario Profiles. Select display, turn off anti aliasing and set refresh rate to as system/default. The issue will be resolved. This worked for me.

vineethmohan902
Star II
The main issue is with the touch. When ever I am trying to look around in the game, the touch Response is choppy.
And it's very clear when I open the ADS (open scope to aim), I am unable to control recoil. Sometimes the gun keeps going up and I have to make a second swipe to control it.

vineethmohan902
Star II
I had same issue in pubg. Now solved .when u using right side air trigger ur finger may be slightly touching the corner of the display

zenos5316
Star I
I also have this problem,does anybody have a fix?