This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The worst service ever

aje71664
Star II
It's ridicoulus how much time my phone is in service center. Phone bought in Poland.

I sent my phone at the end of november, then waiting time for replacement components was aproxximately 3 week. After that something was broken again and next few days for new parts. And right now phone failed tests at least few times in past days.

I called to them, but their answer was like "Your device failed tests and back to repairing again. We have 45 days max to fix a device according to warranty card. Nothing more we can do right now. After 45 days if we can't fix your phone, someone will contact with you"

Worst customer experience ever
11 REPLIES 11

Kamil
Rising Star I
Bez kitu, stary w ogóle cały ten suport jest, że tak powiem dziwny masa problemów na forum połowa z odpowiedzią, że tak ma być i nara : / i z prawie każdego kraju narzekają na serwis.

Pamiętasz może czy miałeś problemy z zabijaniem aplikacji przez noc? 😄 Meczę się z tym parę dni i zastanawiam się, czy po prostu nie oddać tego telefonu w cholerę.

aje71664
Star II
Kamil

Bez kitu, stary w ogóle cały ten suport jest, że tak powiem dziwny masa problemów na forum połowa z odpowiedzią, że tak ma być i nara : / i z prawie każdego kraju narzekają na serwis.

Pamiętasz może czy miałeś problemy z zabijaniem aplikacji przez noc? 😄 Meczę się z tym parę dni i zastanawiam się, czy po prostu nie oddać tego telefonu w cholerę.

View post
Nie jestem do końca pewny, to nie napisze czy ubijał apki w nocy. Telefonu nie mam ponad miesiąc więc takie rzeczy mogłem zapomnieć

kalmah
Rising Star I
aje71664

It's ridicoulus how much time my phone is in service center. Phone bought in Poland.

I sent my phone at the end of november, then waiting time for replacement components was aproxximately 3 week. After that something was broken again and next few days for new parts. And right now phone failed tests at least few times in past days.

I called to them, but their answer was like "Your device failed tests and back to repairing again. We have 45 days max to fix a device according to warranty card. Nothing more we can do right now. After 45 days if we can't fix your phone, someone will contact with you"

Worst customer experience ever

The worst service ever
It's nothing, I had my phone in service for 2 months, there was no spare part to repair and then I finally got a new one

cienko
Star III
My phone spent a month in service supposedly waiting for parts and returned with firmware updated (which didn't fix the original problem) and no parts replaced.
Now it's in service again due to being completely dead and I'm getting the same info again:  "Your product is currently waiting for spare parts with a longer lead-time."
Looks like service centers have no spare parts in stock even though they order them when there's no need to 😉