This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

constant problem

krewniak19
Rising Star II
I repeat once again that the battery keeps getting worse and additionally kills applications and does not keep in memory, this is the latest phone? I do not believe I asked for a colorful contacts menu, it is still darkness, pure android is the worst thing this phone has, I bought. zenui overlay, which is practically lacking, this is the last asus phone I bought, the last good one is 5z, moreover, let it be the fact that now I am writing with asus 2, the zenui overlay is perfect here, and the old 3000 mha battery holds. better than the new 5000 in asus 6, I am disappointed and I am surprised that, no admin takes to our heart complaints, I wanted a unique phone and I got a simple brick with a hopeless android and a hopeless battery, I demand overlay zenui and those possibilities that I always had, I do not need a clean android evil, Anders Asus, ch asus, do something about it, and change this sad black, uniform background. contacts and connections, because it doesn't make ugliest background with in all phones, I regret the purchase, I could. buy asus 5, I wouldn't lose a lot or at least I wouldn't have a pure android, apropo android 10 is the worst in the world, the worst ever
23 REPLIES 23

_jis_
Zen Master III
@krewniak19
I do not believe I asked for a colorful contacts menu, it is still darkness, pure android is the worst thing this phone has
change this sad black, uniform background. contacts and connections
Contacts and Phone are Asus's own apps that have nothing to do with pure Android, so it's unnecessary to swear about pure Android for these apps.

krewniak19
Rising Star II
_jis_

@krewniak19

I do not believe I asked for a colorful contacts menu, it is still darkness, pure android is the worst thing this phone has

change this sad black, uniform background. contacts and connections

Contacts and Phone are Asus's own apps that have nothing to do with pure Android, so it's unnecessary to swear about pure Android for these apps.

View post
Yes? This is all the more Asus should change Because it is the ugliest application I see, the most important is the battery, low battery and background incontinence, why such aggressive killing? Which phone does it have? Why do I need a large memory and a large battery if it does not work. Asus should definitely and immediately fix it

krewniak19
Rising Star II
Yes? This is all the more Asus should change Because it is the ugliest application I see, the most important is the battery, low battery and incontinence of programs in the background, why such aggressive killing? Which phone does it have? Why do I need a large memory and a large battery if it does not work. Asus should definitely and immediately fix

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
krewniak19

Yes? This is all the more Asus should change Because it is the ugliest application I see, the most important is the battery, low battery and incontinence of programs in the background, why such aggressive killing? Which phone does it have? Why do I need a large memory and a large battery if it does not work. Asus should definitely and immediately fix

View post
This is your personal opinion. Our market survey say that most users prefer our current close to android design. I'm not saying you're wrong as there's no right and wrong when it comes to design but we as a company need to focus on what the majority wants.
If you have a battery drain issue, then it could be some app or setting on your phone. Step one would be to deny all apps to auto start in Battery -> PowerMaster -> Auto-start manager. You can also test to not use WiFi for a day in case there's a device on you network that's constantly pinging the phone. If nothing helps, then you need to factory reset your phone. Backup to google photos and backup to google drive but don't restore the backup right away. Test a couple of days without restoring your backup and if battery is fine, then you may restore your backup. If the battery life then goes bad again, then you know it's something in your backup (settings/specific app) that causes the battery drain.
The complaint about background apps getting killed is a general Android 10 behaviour. Nothing that has anything to do with ASUS and needs to be addressed to Google if you really find it as a big problem.

krewniak19
Rising Star II
thank you for the answer, I have already done the factory settings, I will not do it for the second time, aggressive background killing is not only Google's fault, because my wife has Huawei with Android 10 and there is no problem, the battery lasts longer, once shorter, I have applications in the start only those that I need for notifications and I don't know which ones, I'm a normal user. When it comes to pure android, a dispute but the colorful background of contacts could be, now it's embarrassingly sad