This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

krewniak19
Rising Star II
I had 30% battery, it dropped to zero in an hour is it normal? I'm afraid to use the phone and I did everything restart, factory settings, safe mode, it's bad, after the last update it's even worse, I have a camera in my nose, fix the battery optimization , runs out incredibly fast, now 30%, after posting 19%, four minutes, shock and scandal, phone 8 giga on 256, and ordinary toy I regret all the money I spent, and still pure android, where your flagship zenui cover? another phone from every company stays with its cover, only you, I'm angry at myself that I trusted Asus, my old asus 2 is better to use than the flagship asus 6
7 REPLIES 7

getjohnalive
Rising Star I
My Zenfone 6 6GB/128GB has the worse battery life, too, I only get 6 hours of SOT and one day and half of standby.

Monark
Zen Master I
It is not only happening for you it is happening to most of them mine also became worse i stopped all the auto start apps still i am not getting one day full with one charge.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
When you factory reset to factor out software, it's important that you don't restore your google backup right away because it might hold the very key factor to your battery drain. Some weird combination of settings and apps.
I also heard from one users that found that a device on his network kept sending packages to his phone which kept it from sleeping. I'm not saying this is the reason in your case but there are so many things that can go wrong and it's never hard to find someone who has a battery drain issue regardless of which phone brand you have.
I'm willing to help you log your phone so that we might be able to see what is wrong with your device. It's a lot of data to go though and not very easy to find the root cause unless it's apparent that one device drains A LOT more than it should

krewniak19
Rising Star II
wifi doesn't ping, I checked, the phone sleeps at night, charging according to planning, I don't know what's going on anymore, sometimes the phone stays good and sometimes weak