This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access the notifications after pulling the notification bar twice

mr_mikemartins
Star II
After the update to Android 10, I can't access the notifications after pulling the notification bar twice. The notifications just shrink back to icons.
Before I used to pull it twice so I could access them from the bottom of my screen with only one hand. I even use the fingerprint gesture to pull it down to make it easier to reach.
4 REPLIES 4

_jis_
Zen Master III
I also noticed that but I feel that it happened after the 110 update that it did not behave like this in previous versions of A10 (63, 68, 73).
I wish someone with previous versions A9 (~194) or A10 (63, 68, 73) could comment how it behave before.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
It's like this in Q. Not particularly or specifically from .110.
And this is how it should behave in stock , which we didnt make any work-arounds for.

In Pie, it is as you mention - the notifications would not collapse when the notification panel was being swiped down the 2nd step.
In that scenario, there would generally only fit 1 notification (maybe 2 with small display size I guess).

_jis_
Zen Master III
It's like this in Q. Not particularly or specifically from .110. And this is how it should behave in stock , which we didnt make any work-arounds for.
So if I understand it correctly, it's a matter of how Google designed it on Android 10. It's not a ZenUI issue. It used to work better in A9, but for some unknown reason in A10 they decided to do it this way. It is sad.

mr_mikemartins
Star II
This is too sad =\