This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG2 Call Of Duty BR Screen freezing / black screen/ flickering screen issue video reference

Apollofury
Rising Star II
i saw multiple ROG 2 threads with this issue . I am uploading a video of the issue for reference, you guys can let me know if it's the same issue your facing and Dev can have a look it for reference.
Note: i have played this game on One plus 7T and Nubia Red magic 3 and this issue does not exist in those phones ( Personal experience on using friends phones so can't speak for all 7T and Nubia phones ).
PS sorry for the video quality had to compress it by a lot .
30 REPLIES 30

Aryan202
Community Legend I
ApolloFury

Anyway to know if the issue exists particularly with ROG 2 phones?

View post
Yes it happens on my Zenfone 5z too
Plus I've seen it on pals Honor 8 pro too
It's an issue on the game's server side

This is always happen to me while playing Ragnarok Eternal Love, Mobile Legends, COD and PUBG. Any solution out there?

adryyrock90
Star I
Is there any solution today?
How is the matter currently, what is known?

XKOMODOTCOM
Rising Star I
ApolloFury

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/137/ROPRHU9FJM8Z.mp4

i saw multiple ROG 2 threads with this issue . I am uploading a video of the issue for reference, you guys can let me know if it's the same issue your facing and Dev can have a look it for reference.

Note: i have played this game on One plus 7T and Nubia Red magic 3 and this issue does not exist in those phones ( Personal experience on using friends phones so can't speak for all 7T and Nubia phones ).

PS sorry for the video quality had to compress it by a lot .

ROG2 Call Of Duty BR Screen freezing / black screen/ flickering screen issue video reference
What firmware version you use now on your devices?

ZT-d95cecbd
Star I
I also have this problem. It gets worse after the upgrade to android 10. This should be fix asap.

Any resolution guys?