This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electrical Shock when touching flip camera and fingerprint sensor and and key(power/volume/smart)

Akash_Pratap
Star III
Whenever I put it(ASUS 6Z) in charging(Always using the charger provided in the box) it has electrical current on outer body. I have tested using line tester and it is detecting current, so it's very dangerous now. I have been shocked many times while touching fingerprint sensor and power key/other keys and metallic body of the phone. I'm very disappointed. The current intensity is at it's peak in the flip camera.
3 REPLIES 3

Kamil
Rising Star I
Just send it to a service center with cable and the charger oO before it burn your house or something.  Or try if you are brave enough other charger and cable

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Akash Pratap

Whenever I put it(ASUS 6Z) in charging(Always using the charger provided in the box) it has electrical current on outer body. I have tested using line tester and it is detecting current, so it's very dangerous now. I have been shocked many times while touching fingerprint sensor and power key/other keys and metallic body of the phone. I'm very disappointed. The current intensity is at it's peak in the flip camera.

Electrical Shock when touching flip camera and fingerprint sensor and and key(power/volume/smart)
Don't mess with electricity. Take it to a service center as soon as you can.

evnchn
Rising Star II
Stop using ASAP. Suspect a poor insulation of ground vs mains in the charging adapter. For your safety, stop using the phone as well.