This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add VoWifi WiFi calling feature for India [Threads Merged]

paras0710
Rising Star II
As Jio and Airtel now have wifi calling in india and soon Vodafone will also implement Wifi calling its time that Asus will add this feature in future updates.
72 REPLIES 72

netemin
Star II

_jis_

Right code is *#*#3642623344#*# 🙂

View post
You are a life saver. I am able to enable wifi calling for Jio network in India. I have been struggling with very poor reception in my home and with this the call is super clear. The right code has an asterix at the end of the code which you posted.

MrHornet
Rising Star I
Here is corrected Typos from earlier posts
Correct Code is
 *#*#3642623344#*#*
Rule of such code: It starts with * and whatever your pre-text before numbers should mirror post-number code. After entering code, screen should go back to dialer mode, as if nothing happened. You don't have to press dial button.
WiFi calling has been enabled for my both Sims, Jio and Airtel.
NB8WY2WQCFBT.jpg
I still need to test WiFi calling from home. Although, 6z receive better signal, JIO and Airtel both give $hIt coverage at my place on rotational basis. ? . I hope this works for me.
Edit:
It seems that trick is working and I got the VoWiFi icon for Jio. This trick only work till phone restarts. Once phone is restarted, you will loose the VoWifi.
However after the update it's gone.
As phone restarted. You have to enter the code again.

Akash_Pratap
Star III
Until when we have to wait for wifi calling support in Asus Zenfone 6 for Airtel and Jio Sim Cards in India.
Any estimated time?

netemin
Star II
This trick is working for Jio but not for Airtel. I was able to make successful VoWIFI calls on Jio. But again, it is not very stable, the VoWIFI icon just disappears for a while and again comes back.