cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 6 Photo Thread!

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey all!

Event is getting near - and we're celebrating by posting the first photo!
Unless indicated, all photos posted by me here will be taken by hand, no tripod. No additional image enhancements made. Taken by average people and not any professional photographer! Basically representative of what everyone can achieve on ZenFone 6! Photos posted may have undergone rotation in a photo editor.

Photos are taken on a pre-production unit.

Br
CH

The first photo is a very challenging scene, straight into the sun , really putting the dynamic range to test.
CF4D98M3MFHK.jpg

279 REPLIES 279

Jeb
Rising Star II
S32FJ9FW2ECA.jpg

Mayendra
Rising Star II
AMPXADE6W3HZ.jpg
KVHBLNCPP2T1.jpg
1ACSMB6IHEO5.jpg
VAS4Z1NSD5H4.jpg
9U1YPLA1XYKZ.jpg
BEY61TVVB4GU.jpg
DOM6AZ0CAOIO.jpg

I don't suggest buying the zenfone6. I have the 5. It was working fine until I updated it at their request of course, and now its continually shutting down. My volume is low now and the icon takes up 1/4 of my screen when I use volume, it gave me an outdated keyboard with older emojis, and all my apos close out suddenly, i have to clean each app one at a time, I used to clean cache with one click. So many things went wrong with that update. Was hoping it would work again but its not. I made sure i wasn't missing any updates (but thats what caused the issues. A lot of unhappy zenfone5 users who've been dealing with this for longer because I kept putting off the update because of time and my battery. Im not buying another asus either if thats what this is about (getting us to run out and buy the newer model) I don't think so. Its not much more to go look for an iPhone.. oh yeah, and it really messed up my camera. I used it regularly. Now it won't focus..

adamandsarahstaufferpearson

I don't suggest buying the zenfone6. I have the 5. It was working fine until I updated it at their request of course, and now its continually shutting down. My volume is low now and the icon takes up 1/4 of my screen when I use volume, it gave me an outdated keyboard with older emojis, and all my apos close out suddenly, i have to clean each app one at a time, I used to clean cache with one click. So many things went wrong with that update. Was hoping it would work again but its not. I made sure i wasn't missing any updates (but thats what caused the issues. A lot of unhappy zenfone5 users who've been dealing with this for longer because I kept putting off the update because of time and my battery. Im not buying another asus either if thats what this is about (getting us to run out and buy the newer model) I don't think so. Its not much more to go look for an iPhone.. oh yeah, and it really messed up my camera. I used it regularly. Now it won't focus..

View post
Unimpressed Zenfone 5z user

The notch settings are gone. Shared in an asus article about my phone. With the new update my settings shrunk A LOT! So im missing a lot of features i used to have..

Aryan202
Community Legend I
adamandsarahstaufferpearson

View post
Eh have an issue on your phone ? Make a seperate thread about it
Why are you hijacking the photo thread meant for Zenfone 6 ?
I'm not sidelining your issue it's just that phones are machines and they sometimes fail... it may be a hardware issue or sometimes software, just get your phone to a service centre
What's the point in spreading hate about a phone?
It's not like everyone's gonna sell their existing Asus phones on your lead lol
You had your experience we have ours and mine has been positive so far ?
No manufacturer has 100% satisfied customers there always are a few salty experiences but that doesn't mean it will affect everyone's experience with the phone/brand