This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding to improve Some Features

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
1. There is option to hide the apps and to access them while they are hidden is just to unhide and use them and again to hide them. You should just improve a way where we can access those hide apps bu using gestures or some other way.
2. There is a feature to lock apps but there must be some improvements in locking apps.
i.e. The apps must be locked when screen is off and not to lock instantly when we close the app and also not to unlock all apps when we unlock one app.
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I can take your suggestions to our devs.
It is possible to change app relock time from "Always after use" to "3 minutes after unlock" or "After screen off"

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

I can take your suggestions to our devs.

It is possible to change app relock time from "Always after use" to "3 minutes after unlock" or "After screen off"

View post
When I use the option " After screen off " it works good but unlocks all apps when i unlock one app.
When I use the option " Always after use " It locks instantly when i just go to homepage which gets irritating.
When I use " 3 Minutes after unlock " it is not much useful to me.
*** The only feature you should improve is the " after screen off " feature which should not unlock all the all locked apps by just unlocking one app. ***