This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to record both internal and microphone audio in game genie, no options there ?

BLACK_BEAST
Star II
Sir I Started Recording Gameplays From My ROG PHONE 2 Game Genie. But I Can record either internal or microphone. Kindly add new options to record both internal and microphone at same time in update. thank you.
14 REPLIES 14

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I will ask our devs if it's possible or if this option is missing because of some hardware limitation.
Thanks!

Kyureki
Star I
Did you hear back about whether this is possible? I got the 2 as well, and it seems like it would be a great game streaming device with the Kunai game pad and the Cooler if this were implemented.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
No reply if they will do it or not but they have at least received your suggestion, so maybe in the future.

OPC
Zen Master II
It would be great that the headphone jack both on the phone and the cooler (or any accessory that has it), is also the audio in (mic) jack. It would raise the quality of audio recording to another level. Also to be able to record simultaneously both from in game and from the external mic. External mic would also greatly improve video recording in general, from the phone's camera.