This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this battery duration good?

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
Hey everyone. I wanted to share this picture to know if the battery is working properly. I have this duration of battery:
GTYTAMO13NGJ.jpg
IAC7SZ6FY3KE.jpg
4hrs -> 37% of battery. Is that fine?
Thanks!
34 REPLIES 34

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
dinoreddy8

@Anders_ASUS please PM me it's an urgent matter . please !

View post
They had alredy restored your account dont worry brother?☺️

Apollofury
Rising Star II
SHEIKH AZHARUDDIN

I feel now asus cheated me or gave a faulty device

..from 95% to 5% it is giving me max 6.5hrs on screen time..tested over few cycles ??

View post
Can you please post a screenshot of your battery usage so that we can get an idea of whats draining the battery?

OPC
Zen Master II
SHEIKH AZHARUDDIN

I feel now asus cheated me or gave a faulty device

..from 95% to 5% it is giving me max 6.5hrs on screen time..tested over few cycles ??

View post
There is something terribly wrong with your device. I presume it's just software. I took a business trip 2 days ago. I was traveling between 05am and 02am the next day. Travelled across 4 European countries. Used the phone only for calls, messages, emails and maps. Bluetooth on most of the time. I came back with battery on 61%.

Apollofury
Rising Star II
OPC

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/37745#Comment_37745

There is something terribly wrong with your device. I presume it's just software. I took a business trip 2 days ago. I was traveling between 05am and 02am the next day. Travelled across 4 European countries. Used the phone only for calls, messages, emails and maps. Bluetooth on most of the time. I came back with battery on 61%.

View post
Looks like the guy disappeared , lot of ranting on the forum now a days .

OPC
Zen Master II
I have found this very interesting post by Aviv on this matter. For people comfortable to perform such actions could be very useful and I believe would solve most of the issues.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/15470/battery-drain-fix#latest