This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Phone 2 problem with "Search Setting" "Bluetooth" "Redish Screen" "Screen Frame Rate"

Ramses
Star II
Anyone having problem with the "search setting"? Sometimes you can search the phone setting using the "search setting" feature and sometimes (for me most of the time) this feature is not functioning. For example, when I search "bluetooth" or "battery" there is no suggestion coming out and have to search it manually. I did try to restart my phone and solve the problem temporarily and the said feature will be unable to use again for some time.
I have read about the bluetooth problem with Asus ROG Phone 2 which is Bluetooth connection to car but it seems it also have problem connecting to some devices such as earphones and controllers. I had a hard time connecting my bluetooth earphones and my controller is not visible at all. Does it have "bluetooth visible to other devices" setting?
I have also read the redish screen in low brightness and hope that Asus will take action to this.
About the screen rate shortcut from the notification panel. I tried switching frame rate from the notification panel while playing and doesn't seem to work, I have to manually set it under phone settings. I'm not using Armoury crate when playing games. Am I using it wrong?
Hoping anyone can help me with these. Thank you 🙂
6 REPLIES 6

Apollofury
Rising Star II
Ramses

@leafy I always use this feature. Hopefully someone in Asus knows this and have it fix in the next update.

View post
@CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS maybe one of the Mods can help.

Also did you try resetting the phone? . is it possible to record a video and post it here with with red tint issue ?

leafy
Star III
Refresh rate can be changed during games, it's absolutely supported. It was possible in 08.12 patch.
But some stupid reason they made game genie lock refresh in .64 patch (incl "as system"). U can still toggle x mode, which only makes it look stupider.
If you remove a game app from armory list, game genie doesn't run and u can toggle refresh ingame with navi bar in .64