This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUBG BUGS ON ROG 2 - FREEZES, DEGRADES CHARGING WHEN PLUGGED IN AND ALSO HEATS TO 49C WHILE PLAYING

Chandu_Ramoju
Star II
My game crashes or freezes all of a sudden while playing PUBG. sometimes it even shows the loading logo for 10-15 secs.. while having a intense fight.. This is ruining my game play experience. By the way.. there is no problem with my internet.. i play on 100 mbps Act Fibernet. My game ping is 20ms. The phone heats to 49 degrees while playing PUBG in normal room temperature. And also battery charge degrades when plugged in while playing even in smooth/extreme. By the way.. i'm using the original charger which is provided in box.
I used to play 6-8 hrs a day on my Oneplus 6 but never had this kind of problems.
I bought this Rog 2 for a better gaming experience.. but i'm very disappointed. I hope this issues will be solved. ASUS please make Rog 2 properly optimized for gaming.
22 REPLIES 22

Dude what the heck is this I'm also facing the same issue .
Meanwhile the company should take responsibility of the problem .

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Chandu Ramoju

My game crashes or freezes all of a sudden while playing PUBG. sometimes it even shows the loading logo for 10-15 secs.. while having a intense fight.. This is ruining my game play experience. By the way.. there is no problem with my internet.. i play on 100 mbps Act Fibernet. My game ping is 20ms. The phone heats to 49 degrees while playing PUBG in normal room temperature. And also battery charge degrades when plugged in while playing even in smooth/extreme. By the way.. i'm using the original charger which is provided in box.

I used to play 6-8 hrs a day on my Oneplus 6 but never had this kind of problems.

I bought this Rog 2 for a better gaming experience.. but i'm very disappointed. I hope this issues will be solved. ASUS please make Rog 2 properly optimized for gaming.

PUBG BUGS ON ROG 2 - FREEZES, DEGRADES CHARGING WHEN PLUGGED IN AND ALSO HEATS TO 49C WHILE PLAYING
Ok i understand ur problem , but even i will play pubG for more than 9 hrs a day . It only goes up to 44-45 degrees.
UR 49 DEGREE PROBLEM IS ARISING BCUZ UR CHARGING AND PLAYING . AND ITS DISCHARGING CUZ TO CONTROL THE TEMPERATURE AS OVER HEAT CAUSES DAMAGE TO INTERNAL SPEC . AS FOR ONE PLUS 6 AND 6T IT DOSENT DISCHARGE CUZ THEY HAD NOT IMPLEMENTED TEMP CONTROL FEATURE IN THAT AND AS FOR THE TEMP EVEN ONE PLUS HEATS UP WHILE CHARGING BUT U DONT FEEL IT CUZ OF THAT RUBBER COVER AT BACK . ASUS DOSENT HAVE FULLY COVERED RUBBER COVER SO U WILL FEEL THE HEAT AT SIDES AND EVEN ASUS SHOWS TEMP SO ONLY U WILL GET TO KNOW . TRUST ME REMOVE ONE PLUS 6 BACK COVER THEN CHARGE AND PLAY FOR 3HRS U WILL GET TO KNOW THAT IT HEATS UP EVEN MORE .
also try temperature to low in armoury crate it also helps a little

yosef019
Rising Star II
sagarreddysag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12181/pubg-bugs-on-rog-2-freezes-degrades-charging-when-plugg...

Ok i understand ur problem , but even i will play pubG for more than 9 hrs a day . It only goes up to 44-45 degrees.

UR 49 DEGREE PROBLEM IS ARISING BCUZ UR CHARGING AND PLAYING . AND ITS DISCHARGING CUZ TO CONTROL THE TEMPERATURE AS OVER HEAT CAUSES DAMAGE TO INTERNAL SPEC . AS FOR ONE PLUS 6 AND 6T IT DOSENT DISCHARGE CUZ THEY HAD NOT IMPLEMENTED TEMP CONTROL FEATURE IN THAT AND AS FOR THE TEMP EVEN ONE PLUS HEATS UP WHILE CHARGING BUT U DONT FEEL IT CUZ OF THAT RUBBER COVER AT BACK . ASUS DOSENT HAVE FULLY COVERED RUBBER COVER SO U WILL FEEL THE HEAT AT SIDES AND EVEN ASUS SHOWS TEMP SO ONLY U WILL GET TO KNOW . TRUST ME REMOVE ONE PLUS 6 BACK COVER THEN CHARGE AND PLAY FOR 3HRS U WILL GET TO KNOW THAT IT HEATS UP EVEN MORE .

also try temperature to low in armoury crate it also helps a little

View post
yes oneplus charges very fast when u playing asus is on save side expencive phone with broken features

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
yosef019

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/39148#Comment_39148

yes oneplus charges very fast when u playing asus is on save side expencive phone with broken features

View post
I don't say Rog 2 has broken features but it will get long lasting battery life . MY One plus 6t has decreased to 3-3.5 hrs pubG play time BCUZ i was charging and playing which has a huge impact on battery life . So Asus did a great job for discharging when phone heats to cool it down . Other wise it's battery would also become like my one plus 6t

I'm facing an very difficult issue of getting the loading page while i was plating seriously . There is no problem with the game. There is no problem with the internet i use . The problem i noticed is that in the phone .And of suddenly i recognised one bug sometimes the wife and cell network both gets stopped and get's start again within a minute
LAP6QPMJ6X2X.jpg
In the first video you can able to observe the problem i faced and in the second image see the primary sim network was totally gone actually both the network were gone but within i taking a screenshot it was discovered.