This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motherboard issue

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
Just want to know in how much time i ll get my phn with motherboard replaced it's already been week
6 REPLIES 6

mastervishikh
Rising Star I
@aditya.a.s.singh.18 No, i don't know which part they replaced. When i submitted the phone, they diagnosed and told they were unable to identify the problem and will need some time. Then they asked me for 5 days in which they said any part replacement needed will be done during this duration only. And after 5 days they contacted that i can collect the device.
On the collection day, i was told it was a motherboard problem and they have replaced it.
Before accepting the phone, i will suggest you do all the checkups. I installed Antutu 3d bench there only and tested. On Zenfones you can do hardware test, by opening calculator and typing .12345+= This will open the SMMI test app where all hardware components can be tested, from fingerprint scanner to flip camera to SIM Signal, storage, sensors, NFC, mics and all.

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
mastervishikh

@aditya.a.s.singh.18 No, i don't know which part they replaced. When i submitted the phone, they diagnosed and told they were unable to identify the problem and will need some time. Then they asked me for 5 days in which they said any part replacement needed will be done during this duration only. And after 5 days they contacted that i can collect the device.

On the collection day, i was told it was a motherboard problem and they have replaced it.

Before accepting the phone, i will suggest you do all the checkups. I installed Antutu 3d bench there only and tested. On Zenfones you can do hardware test, by opening calculator and typing .12345+= This will open the SMMI test app where all hardware components can be tested, from fingerprint scanner to flip camera to SIM Signal, storage, sensors, NFC, mics and all.

View post
These test won't tell me bro i still had hatdware issue or not.... Because submission I had done these test bt still got motherboard problem