This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone issue Android 10

joefu12
Star II
After upgrading to Android 10 the microphone during a call does not work. The caller can hear me when I use the speaker phone. Call also functions normally after I turn off speaker phone. I have to toggle it on and off for caller to hear.

Sorry if my explanation is bad...

8 REPLIES 8

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Which carrier are you using?

After upgrading to Android 10 the microphone during a call does not work. The caller can hear me when I use the speaker phone. Call also functions normally after I turn off speaker phone. I have to toggle it on and off for caller to hear.

Kamil
Rising Star I
trabink2

I have exactly you same issue, my microphone does not work... I did reset my phone, Asus Help please!!!

View post
a little bit everything

View post
Maybe make a backup of apps in system local backup do it on sd card and then do the clean install via sd card https://www.asus.com/us/Phone/ZenFone-6-ZS630KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/ 
wipe data and try the microphone on a clean system and then restore your apps.

I think you can try to install the system via sd card and don't make wipe after that just try it at first look if it works but safest and way to avoid future bugs will be format after install. 

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
a little bit everything

View post
What carrier are you using?