This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoWifi rollout Jio and Airtel - India [Threads Merged]

saisujith94
Star I
Jio and Airtel, 2 Major network providers in India have started rolling out VoWifi Services for subscribers. Almost All Major Brands and devices Support VoWifi. But Asus is missing from compatible devices. Basically, in India the Network reception indoors is poor and VoWifi will be a great addition to have. Any Possibility of this being enabled via future updates?
69 REPLIES 69

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
bala.wings

Hi from India,

When Airtel Wifi calling patch will be available and officially listed in Airtel website?

When Airtel Wifi calling patch will be available and will be officially listed in Airtel website?
We're currently talking to both Airtel and Jio about adding this feature. This doesn't mean that it will happen, just that we're looking into it. This is all I can say at this moment.

sathishinsat2
Rising Star II
@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS Would like to know the current status or update.

mamayankag
Rising Star I
The mods recently mentioned somewhere that ASUS is in talks with carrier networks regarding it's support.
Guys, please don't be so anxious and just have some patience. It is definitely coming. It's not as though we can't live without VoWiFi.

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
Dial *#*#3642623344#*#*
Wifi calling and native video calling will be activated. Settings are disabled after every reboot.so make sure to run this.

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Why Asus rog 2 isn't listed for this new wifi calling facility in India for both Airtel and Jio network ?
Z87JAGV5LN87.jpg
Link - https://www.gadgetsnow.com/slideshows/30-smartphones-that-are-set-to-get-airtel-reliance-jios-new-calling...