This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motherboard issue

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
Just want to know in how much time i ll get my phn with motherboard replaced it's already been week
6 REPLIES 6

mastervishikh
Rising Star I
I am in Bangalore. I gave my phone to Regeneresis (Asus authorised service centre). They replaced the motherboard and returned in 5 working days. It's been one month now and everything is working properly.
One thing was that, they gave me a RMA number but didn't update status there. They called and sent an email after the phone was ready to be collected.

aje71664
Star II
It depends.

In my case they are fixing my zenfone6 nearly 40 days and still in diagnostic/repair status. Failed at least few attempt of tests. 5 more days left to reach 45 days in warranty card. I'm really dissapointed. Phone bought in Poland.

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
mastervishikh

I am in Bangalore. I gave my phone to Regeneresis (Asus authorised service centre). They replaced the motherboard and returned in 5 working days. It's been one month now and everything is working properly.

One thing was that, they gave me a RMA number but didn't update status there. They called and sent an email after the phone was ready to be collected.

View post
My part us ordered from banglore and I'm from Punjab. God knows how much they are going to take time for my phone... Do u know your full motherboard replaced or only lower or uper one... My email number is also not updated

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
aje71664

It depends.

In my case they are fixing my zenfone6 nearly 40 days and still in diagnostic/repair status. Failed at least few attempt of tests. 5 more days left to reach 45 days in warranty card. I'm really dissapointed. Phone bought in Poland.

View post
I don't think they will take that much time