This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE II NETWORK ISSUE. HELP?

Tres
Star II
i would like to ask for help . my Asus ROG Phone II suddenly has a problem regarding Network. The Phone Network Suddenly turning off and turning back on (data and wifi ) while playing. it happens to me many times while playing online games; makes me disconnected all the time . can anyone help me out with this?
75 REPLIES 75

alphabravouno
Star I
Matheus_sc

Using single sim problem dont appers i think is relatate to dual sim.

Testing here for some hours and no drops of wifi

View post
It seems related to the 2nd sim. I have the ROG 2 Ultimate.
It does not work at all (games can't pass the loading screen and some games will ask for network connectivity even if I'm connected to a fast data connection).
Upon removal (not turned off), I was able to load the games and play it.
Is this a hardware issue or a bug that can be updated?

---
Also, I think the problem is different from the TS since his problem is related to the Wifi restarting and he can already play some games.
Is there a thread just related to the 2nd sim slot and network connectivity?

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
alphabravouno

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30759#Comment_30759

It seems related to the 2nd sim. I have the ROG 2 Ultimate.

It does not work at all (games can't pass the loading screen and some games will ask for network connectivity even if I'm connected to a fast data connection).

Upon removal (not turned off), I was able to load the games and play it.

Is this a hardware issue or a bug that can be updated?

---

Also, I think the problem is different from the TS since his problem is related to the Wifi restarting and he can already play some games.

Is there a thread just related to the 2nd sim slot and network connectivity?

View post
Not that I know of, maybe you can start one.

jhon_io
Star I
I've got the same problem on Black Desert, losing connection ,me and my wife playing at the same time her phone stay connected and my Rog 2 keep droping wtf ... I tried to play on low settings thinking is the internet.is something with the phone...or software ...

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Tres

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/30197#Comment_30197

Sir, i would like you to help me out . i am willing to log my phone . this video is the sample of what happened to my phone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qzoUmV6l7w. please do send me instructions. this will help other people with same issue . thank you very much.

View post
It did really help, i just sent them my logs as well along with your YouTube video link, thx 🙂

HAVING THE SAME ISSUE... WIFI IS SHUTTING DOWN RESTARTING WHILE PLAYING GAMES AS WELL AS EVEN WHILE USING WIFI FOR OTHER PURPOSES I BOUGHT THIS ROG PHONE 2 WITH SOME EXPECTATIONS I WANT THIS ISSUE TO BE SOLVED ......
WHILE PLAYING PUBG SUDDENLY A POPUP APPEARS IN THE GAME THAT ......SERVER DISCONNECTED PLEASE RESTART........u can log to my rog phone.PLEASE, TRY TO MAKE THIS ISSUE CLEAR ASAP