This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not charging fast while quick change 4

ZT-6dc2537a
Star III
I bought new hyper charger to charger my asus 6z but I'm not able to change my phone fast.... Even with quick change,4+
5 REPLIES 5

evnchn
Rising Star II
Either
1. Thermal throttle (especially while gaming)
2. Poor cable / charger (unlikely)
3. Charger does not comply with Quick Charge spec exactly
4. Hardware defect
Can you check point 1 and 2, and tell the brand of charger?

ZT-6dc2537a
Star III
Blitz wolf 27W EU TYPE-C PD charger
Model:S12
Output: QC4+ :DC 3.3-5.9V=3A,3.3-11V=3A
PD:DC 5V=3A, 9V=3A, 12V=2.25A,15V=1.8A
20V=1.35A
as you maintain on hyper charge as it is this changer output has.... And it's also quick charge 4+ technology used in it

_jis_
Zen Master III
varundabades@gmail.com

I bought new hyper charger to charger my asus 6z but I'm not able to change my phone fast.... Even with quick change,4+

Not charging fast while quick change 4
It was an unnecessary investment because charging Zenfone 6 is limited to the level of the supplied factory adapter. You simply won't charge it faster because of a limitation that favors battery safety and battery life. If you want to charge with a higher current, the battery would have to be smaller in order to have enough space to inflate it during high current charging. Or the phone would have to be bigger ...

ZT-6dc2537a
Star III
But india head said you can charge your asus zenfone 6 with 30 watt hyper charge.... if we are talking about your replies then what is difference between 18 watt and quick change 4.. if you don't know about India head speech I'll share you if link