This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Widevine L1 lost on Asus Zenfone 5z

zainzidane
Star I
After updating to Android 10 I seem to have lost the widevine L1 certificate all of a sudden. When I checked on Netflix it says that my device has L3 certificate (check screenshot). Is this a know bug? Please help.
However the DRM info app shows the device has L1 certificate (check screenshot). Is it a problem with Netflix then?
BC95JR5B4C6N.jpg

BL562JKRP1LB.jpg

14 REPLIES 14

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
zainzidane

After updating to Android 10 I seem to have lost the widevine L1 certificate all of a sudden. When I checked on Netflix it says that my device has L3 certificate (check screenshot). Is this a know bug? Please help.

However the DRM info app shows the device has L1 certificate (check screenshot). Is it a problem with Netflix then?

BC95JR5B4C6N.jpg

BL562JKRP1LB.jpg

Widevine L1 lost on Asus Zenfone 5z
Can those of you who have this issue you uninstall Netflix and then re-install Netflix through the Play Store?

And also please help report your firmware # and your location?

Thanks

anagani64
Star I
@CH_ASUS
That didnt seem to work. These guys are from india and so am i and a lot number of people are facing this issue. We are on .98 android 10.
40AKGRD14PWJ.png

anagani64
Star I
Moderators what is wrong? Why do we buy your flagship phones if you cannor provide proper backend support. Battery drain issue persists Netflix and amazon prime plays sd content. When will we receive a fix?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
anagani64

Moderators what is wrong? Why do we buy your flagship phones if you cannor provide proper backend support. Battery drain issue persists Netflix and amazon prime plays sd content. When will we receive a fix?

View post
https://www.deccanherald.com/specials/coronavirus-effect-netflix-amazon-prime-video-and-others-to-ce...

anagani64
Star I
Dude go to the origin of the thread and see the necessary screenshots. Its not a corona problem. Libraries are broken.