This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Livestreaming pubg

System
Rising Star I
This discussion was created from comments split from: ROG Phone II Tips & Tricks.
4 REPLIES 4

agnidhra
Star I
Hi, while livestreaming pubg to youtube on my RoG phone 2, the two options for audio input are in-game, and mic input. When i select in game, my friends in the game can hear my but the stream doesn't feature my voice; on the other hand if i select mic input, the stream has my voice but my friends can't hear me. Any way around this so my voice can be on both at once? thanks

ajugbpec
Star I
agnidhra

Hi, while livestreaming pubg to youtube on my RoG phone 2, the two options for audio input are in-game, and mic input. When i select in game, my friends in the game can hear my but the stream doesn't feature my voice; on the other hand if i select mic input, the stream has my voice but my friends can't hear me. Any way around this so my voice can be on both at once? thanks

View post
Use discord bro ...to talk your friends.

getluckybyme
Star II
Same problem here, we want both internal sound and external sound simultaneously for streaming.
That's the reason I bought the phone over OnePlus 7t.
Other phone manufacturers like poco f1 , OnePlus, vivo ,opppo working on some models

Why not asus rog 2 a flagship phone.

zkungfui
Star II
ajugbpec

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/29269#Comment_29269

Use discord bro ...to talk your friends.

View post
We don't need discord. Sometimes we play random squad.
getluckybyme

Same problem here, we want both internal sound and external sound simultaneously for streaming.

That's the reason I bought the phone over OnePlus 7t.

Other phone manufacturers like poco f1 , OnePlus, vivo ,opppo working on some models

Why not asus rog 2 a flagship phone.

View post
agree.

And sometimes stop live streaming if you mute or unmute the mic