This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats wrong with this forum ?

ZT-2837e5ca
Star II
Who is posting these nonsense movie threads ? Again and again flooding whole discussion area with these useless movies post , where are moderators ? Sleeping ? Whats goign on ban these users and clean the forum please
11 REPLIES 11

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
neerajvermaa26@gmail.com

Who is posting these nonsense movie threads ? Again and again flooding whole discussion area with these useless movies post , where are moderators ? Sleeping ? Whats goign on ban these users and clean the forum please

Whats wrong with this forum ?
We got some spammers and yea it is the weekend I guess ?

julienvd93
Rising Star II
jetjosh92

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/15188/whats-wrong-with-this-forum

We got some spammers and yea it is the weekend I guess ?

View post
Yeah it's bad. They should maintain it a bit better.

Volodesi
Rising Star II
Problem is.. they seem to always take weekends off. So it's going to get worse if the spam keeps up.

I moderate Rocket League forums and other things for Psyonix. But that's not much of a reason for moderator status as a random on the internet.

julienvd93
Rising Star II
Volodesi

Problem is.. they seem to always take weekends off. So it's going to get worse if the spam keeps up.

I moderate Rocket League forums and other things for Psyonix. But that's not much of a reason for moderator status as a random on the internet.

View post
I'm sure that there are many anti spam solutions available. It's wierd though that there is only spam in the rog section. Maybe the cause is an competitor of the ROG lol 🙂