cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games downloaded through Armory Crate are crashing on startup

ACCESS_DENIED
Star II
Hello,
Maybe you can help? I bought a U.S. ROG Phone 2 three days ago. It's the 1TB, 12GB and started downloading games through the Armory Crate and most of them are crashing right after starting. I really want this phone to be the best phone I've ever had, but I'm having serious second thoughts.
I have called Asus tech support and they said everything looks good. My RAM is never more than 40%.
I use 120hz and X mode when I play.
I do have a lot of customization on my phone, but only through Google Playstore and it all works as designed.
I've been a Samsung Note user since the Note 3, so for me to switch, is a BIG deal. This phone is very promising.
Please help?
Thank you,
James
10 REPLIES 10

ACCESS_DENIED
Star II
Okay yeah that makes sense the game problems are intermittent maybe I'll go from there but I went off this list
Here's a list of all the games the ASUS ROG Phone II can run at 120FPSAnd one of the games at the top of the list is called Ace Force combat that one won't start at all but this list says it will

julienvd93
Rising Star II
ACCESS DENIED

Okay yeah that makes sense the game problems are intermittent maybe I'll go from there but I went off this list

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/67564/heres-list-games-asus-rog-phone-ii-run-120fps/index.html

And one of the games at the top of the list is called Ace Force combat that one won't start at all but this list says it will

View post
All right good luck. Yeah those games should definitely work.
So do a factory reset and make sure that Google won't download apps that where previously installed on your note 3 and that should do it.

ACCESS_DENIED
Star II
I really appreciate that! Talk to you later.

OPC
Zen Master II
For me there was a conflict between Google Play Games and Armoury Crate. Both apps doing a kind of same thing and interfering between themselves. I deleted Google Play Games and since then everything was fine. I later reinstalled Play Games, because it was required by some games but didn't touch it. It works fine so far.

ACCESS_DENIED
Star II
Oh you know what yeah I have that too it was actually transferred over when I got my new phone. I will try deleting that. I was wondering about that thank you very much!