cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Games downloaded through Armory Crate are crashing on startup

ACCESS_DENIED
Star II
Hello,
Maybe you can help? I bought a U.S. ROG Phone 2 three days ago. It's the 1TB, 12GB and started downloading games through the Armory Crate and most of them are crashing right after starting. I really want this phone to be the best phone I've ever had, but I'm having serious second thoughts.
I have called Asus tech support and they said everything looks good. My RAM is never more than 40%.
I use 120hz and X mode when I play.
I do have a lot of customization on my phone, but only through Google Playstore and it all works as designed.
I've been a Samsung Note user since the Note 3, so for me to switch, is a BIG deal. This phone is very promising.
Please help?
Thank you,
James
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

ACCESS_DENIED
Star II
I really appreciate that! Talk to you later.

View solution in original post

OPC
Zen Master II
ACCESS DENIED

Oh you know what yeah I have that too it was actually transferred over when I got my new phone. I will try deleting that. I was wondering about that thank you very much!

View post
Let us know if it works!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

ACCESS_DENIED
Star II
Wow? No reply yet? Is this form dead? Or if I'm in the wrong place, could somebody please give me the courtesy of steering me in the right direction? Thank you.

julienvd93
Rising Star II
So only if you download through armoury crate you have problems? Why don't you download the games with play store?

ACCESS_DENIED
Star II
hey thanks for your reply I've actually done both I've gone through the Armory crate and I've gone right through Google play store and some games will crash all the time from the start others play and one in particular that Mario game will crash but then when I restart the game it'll start again I make sure my ram is clear it's never more than 30% I've restarted my phone I do that daily anyway and also I found out that my McAfee widget isn't displaying on the home screen even when I have it turned on so there's definitely some software issues here I just don't know what the conflict is I'm not familiar with Asus I'm familiar with Samsung any help would be appreciated

julienvd93
Rising Star II
Well... Android is android..
So which games are you having issues with?
Most of the times it helps to do a factory reset.
What I noticed when I came from Samsung is that the play store downloaded a lot of bloatware that was previously preinstalled on my old Samsung. This gave me some issues so make sure you start with a clean slate.