This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad internet connection

Cenimm
Rising Star I
I get bad connection/losing connection on places other dont, I have compared with a old Samsung s8 and every places i tested connection s8 have higher speed and better connection, it have the same tele company so I should not be that. Any idea what I can be?
12 REPLIES 12

Cenimm
Rising Star I
Global, I live in sweden if that's makes any difference.

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
Cenimm

Global, I live in sweden if that's makes any difference.

View post
Does not say tencent on the back yea ? yes it does make some difference because the tencent version supports limited bands.
But if you have a global version then I am not sure why it isn't switching to bands with better connectivity. Won't know until you test it further.

Cenimm
Rising Star I
No it's not tencent version, it don't show tencent in the boot menu. I don't know how to test it more, every where I go I have lower speed the other phones compared with and when you are on places where the connection for other phones is bad but still working my phone goes to h+ and network stop work.

jetjosh92
Rising Star II

Cenimm

No it's not tencent version, it don't show tencent in the boot menu. I don't know how to test it more, every where I go I have lower speed the other phones compared with and when you are on places where the connection for other phones is bad but still working my phone goes to h+ and network stop work.

View post
Ok, then I am not so sure what exactly the issue is but maybe you want check with your telco to see if they can help you with it ? See what they can do on their end. I checked out Sweden's network bands and you are having a Global device which supports many network bands.

Cenimm
Rising Star I
I can check with my telco, I just think it's weird because the ones I checked with use the same telco that I use. But thanks anyway.