This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobil network on call

Cenimm
Rising Star I
When I play a game or what ever I do on the internet and someone makes a call the phone turns all network off for some reason. Any idea why or how to bypass it?
11 REPLIES 11

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
Can you be a bit more specific ? like does your network drop from 4G to H+ when you make a phone call ? are you talking about why you can't surf the net when making a phone call at the same time ?

Cenimm
Rising Star I
WiFi or 4g it dont do any change, it's like it cuts off all network, not going to h+ it turns it off like it focus on the call. I have the lastest fw/update.

Cenimm
Rising Star I
I can't call or get a call and use the web at the same time. I don't know if it's the phone or the network company fault. Can be a setting or something else I don't know. If anyone know ploa tell me.

jetjosh92
Rising Star II
Cenimm

WiFi or 4g it dont do any change, it's like it cuts off all network, not going to h+ it turns it off like it focus on the call. I have the lastest fw/update.

View post
Well in order to make a phone call you need to have network. I don't think your phone loses all network connectivity because you said it focus on the call which to me sounds like what most people are experiencing. It has something to do with VoLTE which stands for Voice over LTE or otherwise known as Voice over 4G network.
At this point...the ROG Phone 2 does not have that enabled also because not many carriers are supporting the device yet and ASUS has to do extensive testing on their end as well.
So at this point your phone will switch to H+ when you make a call...it will go back to 4G after the call ends...which means you can't surf the net like you use to while making a phone call at the same time to do some on the spot email checks or on the spot googling.
So in short this involves both your telco and ASUS. This has been an on-going discussion on many forums.