cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call drops after exactly 30 mins.

CbIP
Star III
Hi all!

I have just found that every call I make with sim1 drops after exactly 30 minutes (tried 3 times). I don't know if the same situation happens with sim2 (can't check right now). I wonder if it is a setting I can change or some carrier limitation?
Could somebody help me?
4 REPLIES 4

mcrr08
Star III
I have TMobile and I think I had the same issue. Hard to test with someone, but I did call an 800 support line and was waiting about 30 before a rep could even get to me and then the audio would just stop, but the call remained active I think. If I turned on speakerphone I'd get a small audio cut like it's engaging but no content and it sounded the same on several repeated calls.

CbIP
Star III
In my case it looked like the call has been terminated by me or by my carrier. I took part in a conference call and after I called back the conference was still active and all other participants didn't experience any problems.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
CbIP

Hi all!

I have just found that every call I make with sim1 drops after exactly 30 minutes (tried 3 times). I don't know if the same situation happens with sim2 (can't check right now). I wonder if it is a setting I can change or some carrier limitation?

Could somebody help me?

Call drops after exactly 30 mins.
Strange, I can ask the software team if they have any kind of limit enabled. Which would be strange, phone calls routinely go that long...

CbIP
Star III
I have checked once again today. Looks lite this issue relates to the carrier, not to the phone. If I make call to another subscriber of the same carrier then everything is fine. Also I took a sim from another carrier and experienced no problems.
Gotta have a talk with my carrier's customer service...