This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirement of DC DIMMING feature...

basumataryneetu
Star III
@Titan_ASUS@TITAN forward to developers and tell them to include with next update. DC DIMMING can be included as an option. Because of absence of this feature amoled screen seems to be flickering while recording with other phone.
4 REPLIES 4

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
basumataryneetu6

VX51PWKQVJB5.jpg

@Titan_ASUS@TITAN forward to developers and tell them to include with next update. DC DIMMING can be included as an option. Because of absence of this feature amoled screen seems to be flickering while recording with other phone.

Requirement of DC DIMMING feature...
Idk about other phones but on my one plus 6t dc dimming feature won't fully solve flickering problem.
As it's a amoled screen and DC dimming feature works well on only LCD screens i think.
If it's included it will be wonderfull but pls make it work

basumataryneetu
Star III
@sagarreddysag.... DC Dimming is working fine with redmi k20 pro which is an amoled panel....

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II

basumataryneetu6

@sagarreddysag.... DC Dimming is working fine with redmi k20 pro which is an amoled panel....

View post
Ya i know i works but it's not that perfect make ur bright less than 20% and see there is still a little flickering
DTHDB01E0U5X.jpg

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
Sorry but it didn't come in photo my mistake but test it urself there is still flickering