Did you mean: 

Anyone downloaded Android Q beta? please share usage experience

aamod_v8
Zen Master I

16 REPLIES 16

Krzysztof
Star I
@CH_ASUS
After beta is finished can we expect to get release Android Q image? Since everything is in place now, why not? I would love stock Android.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @Krzysztof 
Many fans really love stock Android - we have our Max Pro series which are purely AOSP - however yes, their specs are not the same as 5Z. 

We would release Android Q on 5Z in ZenUI form as ZenFone 5Z also shipped on ZenUI, many users do get accustomed to it and we have a lot of positive feedback still! 
However, we are constantly looking at ways to make it better, more clean, familiar. Hopefully you will like Android Q ZenUI on 5Z when we release it.

Br
CH

Yachendra
Rising Star II
Hi CH_ASUS,

That means Asus developers are focused on building Android Q with ZenUI for 5Z and Zenfone 6 devices. And, left the developing the updates and to give a proper stable pie update for Zenfone Max series. If you people have any courtesy, please check the bugs and missing features in Android pie for Zenfone max users reported in Zentalk and provide the stable pie with missing features.
If you provide the Pure Pie, we as users will be very happy and your reputation will also increase with our positive support which is in negative now.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi @Yachendra
Our devs are working on improving the Pie update released for India Max Pro series.

Br
CH

G_thakur
Star I
Yeah I really like that messed up pure stable AOSP Android pie ( which in reality is worsen than Google's beta pie) in my Asus Max pro m1. I'm actually surprised that how confidently you are saying pure AOSP rom.
It's basically Android 9 go beta edition. Actually worse than that it contains less features than Google's Android go edition.
So next time don't use pure aosp word it makes me real angry. Instead use torn down aosp beta name.