This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accelerometer, vibration motor issues

It's been 2 days since I moved from Samsung Note 9 to Asus Zenfone 6. Strangely, there's no Asus app in India which can give you step count. And with various other fitness apps, the step count is erratic and unreliable. How in 2020 Asus wants to sell a $500 phone without these basic features and apps.
Vibration motor is another major let down. It appears to be cheap $100 phone's motor. Expecting to hear from Asus (India) team.
4 REPLIES 4

_jis_
Zen Master III
Vibration motor is another major let down. It appears to be cheap $100 phone's motor.
It is interesting observation from you, because the opposite is true. ZF6 has more expensive linear vibration motor. Maybe you're used to the classic vibrating motor with an eccentrically placed weight or you set the vibration to the maximum and that's why the metal Flip Camera resonates in its metal bed. You need to select and adjust the vibration power so that you feel it and do not cause these unpleasant side effects.
https://swedroid.se/forum/threads/snabba-fragor-snabba-svar-zenfone-6.165775/page-46#post-2447975

And how about the unavailabity of an app similar to Samsung Health.

MrHornet
Rising Star I
How is rotation of apps and game? Do they also behave strange? Then there is an issue.
 how about the unavailabity of an app similar to Samsung Health.
Most of people call these bloatware, isn't it?
Try Strava for step or run activities.

_jis_
Zen Master III
gaurav_uppal2000

And how about the unavailabity of an app similar to Samsung Health.

View post
Five years ago I had a Health app on my LG G Flex 2 phone, I tried it, I liked it, so I used it. It measured the distance quite accurately, but soon I found that actually having this on a mobile is useless, because the mobile is not always with you everywhere especially if you play sports, you run, and so on. So I bought a cheap fitness band Mi Band 2 and installed Mi Fit app, today I have Mi Band 4 and I can not be happier.