This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro (Game genie)

Rustylord
Rising Star II
It isn't working as it is expected to be. This is the coolest feature for specific games like cytus 2 and other musical games. The touch is being mismatched. Hope there's an update for its accuracy.
8 REPLIES 8

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Ok, could be 1. You didn't start the macro on the same millisecond as when you recorded it or 2. The cpu performance might have dropped for a millisecond which caused so that the framerate of the macro got misaligned with the game but just a margin. Which is of course everything in a game like this
But why are you even using macros for this game? It's the whole point of the game. The Macro feature is meant to take care of tedious tasks in some games. It's not really designed for this kind of game where a millisecond precision is everything.

Rustylord
Rising Star II
I just wanted to try that new feature which I have never seen anywhere. So I felt that this game (cytus 2) was best fit for macro. In my case the second point as you said might have occured. Thanks for solving my confusion.
Btw for which sort of game I can use macro??

evnchn
Rising Star II
Optimization of macro routine is needed. Meanwhile, reduce graphics settings and close background apps, hope that it can help.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
nishaanth5000

I just wanted to try that new feature which I have never seen anywhere. So I felt that this game (cytus 2) was best fit for macro. In my case the second point as you said might have occured. Thanks for solving my confusion.

Btw for which sort of game I can use macro??

View post
It's up to the user. We don't have any specific game in mind. We present the possibility and then it's up to our users to find use cases that we haven't thought about 🙂 But it isn't perfect. It's 99% and the game you used it for demands perfection.