This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell Phone Battery lasts one day what used to be 2 days after upgrade

rogerstato
Star III
After updating from Android 9 to 10 and ZenFone 6 update ZS630KL_WW_17.1810.1911.110, Battery is lasting 1 day this I am a basic user who use the phone for everyday without anything advanced and before lasted 2 days.

How can I help developers understand what is going on to make the fix?

Right now the phone charged at night is 100% and in Power Battery is appearing duration of 8 hours in balanced mode which previously lasted 21 hours.

Is it possible to downgrade to android 9 where the phone is THE BEST? and after upgrade Battery will be lasting 50% of what lasted before.

Thanks!
33 REPLIES 33

off2fly115
Rising Star II
I don't understand how the Asus team can just tell us that the battery performance has gotten worse. I respect you all equally but like, there are so many people reporting that the battery life has gotten extremely worse. It runs out so fast, it's crazy. Please look into this problem guys. And please don't say it's our "apps" running in the background or something like that. You guys say the same thing always. It's not that. My phone is virtually stock without any apps and is 99% same to how I opened the box a month ago. There is no way my apps are doing something.

_jis_
Zen Master III
nishaanth5000

Did you screenshot the readings after you reached 100% - 95%??

View post
I assume this is not a question for me, given what I said:
I charge it between 50 to 80~90%, never below 50%, never to the full capacity of 100%.

Rustylord
Rising Star II
_jis_

95% 4741mAh from 5000mAh

View post
Since you said the above comment, "95%". I wanted to know whether you charged your device to 100 and bought it down to 95.

_jis_
Zen Master III
95% 4741mAh from 5000mAh
But these 95% is Estimated Battery Health you asked me for not charged capacity 🙂
I do not charge the battery to 90%~100%, it is unnecessary with the big capacity we have.

Rustylord
Rising Star II
Are you talking about this while charging??