This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banned for no apparent reason !

dinoreddy8
Star I
Mods can someone please help me out ?? My handle ApolloFury has been banned for no reason ! . I have not posted anything that goes against Asus Zentalk policy ( i have read them )and in all my posts Mods are tagged to see what i have posted ! . Please review my ban , am an active member of Zentalk for the last 6 years with Asus Zenfone 5 and now ROG 2 i have never faced this situation .
Please help me, this is just embarassing @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS
. @Anders_ASUS @lp5566vs183
4 REPLIES 4

dinoreddy8
Star I
dinoreddy8

Mods can someone please help me out ?? My handle ApolloFury has been banned for no reason ! . I have not posted anything that goes against Asus Zentalk policy ( i have read them )and in all my posts Mods are tagged to see what i have posted ! . Please review my ban , am an active member of Zentalk for the last 6 years with Asus Zenfone 5 and now ROG 2 i have never faced this situation .

Ps - please don't ban this account , if you guys don't want me to be an active member just say the word and I'll delete the account .

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
We've restored your original account!
Apologies for banning it wrongly, it was likely a human error when we worked to clean up all the spam posts that occurred a few days back.

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
dinoreddy8

Sincerely apologize for banning your account accidentally. We just restore your account.

Apollofury
Rising Star II
Kris_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/14995/banned-for-no-apparent-reason

Sincerely apologize for banning your account accidentally. We just restore your account.

View post
CH_ASUS

We've restored your original account!

Apologies for banning it wrongly, it was likely a human error when we worked to clean up all the spam posts that occurred a few days back.

View post
Jesus , that was intense i thought my account got hacked and somebody posted something inappropriately on my behalf or something . Thanks a lot for the response guys appreciate your help .