This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kunai right analog drift issue (bumper case)

Zenpai
Star I
Hi, I would like to report regarding the kunai right analog drift issue. The issue occurs when you're tilting the right analog gently to left, then after releasing, the input seems still register as if you're still tilting to the left. Then I need to slightly tap the analog in order for the input to return at the center. I've encountered this while playing BDM, which has a sensitive right analog control for camera view. I dunno if it's only for me but I've tested it both on bumper and the holder via direct connection, it only occurs when using the bumper. Here is some screenshots when i tested the values registered by the kunai when replicating this issue. The normal values of the right analog x axis when in center is - 0.003921509
EBYLMB7TRBRY.jpg
9KA7FY4M97E6.jpg
YOFS70S6OKGZ.jpg
AOO8L8189SYR.jpg
BW919NEVXRPC.jpg
C1YNDSYP3ASD.jpg

Any ideas @LP_ASUS ? Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
Zenpai

Hi, I would like to report regarding the kunai right analog drift issue. The issue occurs when you're tilting the right analog gently to left, then after releasing, the input seems still register as if you're still tilting to the left. Then I need to slightly tap the analog in order for the input to return at the center. I've encountered this while playing BDM, which has a sensitive right analog control for camera view. I dunno if it's only for me but I've tested it both on bumper and the holder via direct connection, it only occurs when using the bumper. Here is some screenshots when i tested the values registered by the kunai when replicating this issue. The normal values of the right analog x axis when in center is - 0.003921509

EBYLMB7TRBRY.jpg

9KA7FY4M97E6.jpg

YOFS70S6OKGZ.jpg

AOO8L8189SYR.jpg

BW919NEVXRPC.jpg

C1YNDSYP3ASD.jpg

Any ideas @LP_ASUS ? Thanks

Kunai right analog drift issue (bumper case)
Hi,
We implemented some fix on gamepad in the latest upgrade. Please upgrade your firmware to .64 version and check. Thank you.

Zenpai
Star I
Hi @Kris_ASUS. I'm already updated to the latest firmware. But i think this is a new issue.

Zenpai
Star I
Hi @Anders_ASUS, any comment on this? Thanks