This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 2 restarts automatically when call ends (More than 20 mins)

Kashyap
Star III
Hello all,
I have been facing a weird issue with my Rog phone 2. It is only 2 months old. Not sure if anyone else has faced similar issue.
So when my phone is connected to bluetooth headphone and I make a call for more than 20 minutes, once the call is ended by the other party the phone shows the account balance as a Class 0 Flash SMS. The moment the flash sms comes in the phone restarts automatically. Issue happens every 2 out of 5 times. So not always but intermittent.
My phone is up to date and also I have performed a clean reset from he recovery mode. But issue still exist. I have not tried without the bluetooth headphone but have tried 2 different brands headphone and issue is same. Also I feel the issue will occur irrespective of headphone connected or not. I have managed to make a video of the issue as well in case #Asus developers team wants to help.
Build: WW_16.0631.1910.44_0
38 REPLIES 38

BlazeOP
Star I
Kashyap

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/36492#Comment_36492

The India Support team of Asus is really pathetic. They are not bothered what the customer's are going through. Even promised call backs are not made. So overall totally disappointed.

I do not want to change the ROM right now as the moment I do something like that with the phone Asus will just deny any sort of support. So for now I am keeping the stock ROM.

View post
Ask for refund if they can't give a solution.

Kashyap
Star III
BlazeOP

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/36662#Comment_36662

Ask for refund if they can't give a solution.

View post
I have already asked for refund too as a second option if replacement is not possible. I have even given them an option to give me the refund in gift card if they cant process online transfer or cash refund and I could use the gift card to purchase another ROG. But they dont have that option it seems. So for now I am fighting for a replacement

sathish05durai
Rising Star I
Turn off volte. For me i had a same issue. Now after turning off volte i am no longer facing the issue.

Kashyap
Star III
sathish05durai

Turn off volte. For me i had a same issue. Now after turning off volte i am no longer facing the issue.

View post
Can you make calls using Jio when VOLTE is off? I can not. As far as I know Jio works solely on VOLTE technology so if I turn off VOLTE I can not make any calls. I can only use data service when VOLTE is off.

Exactly perfectly same issue with me also. Asus please go through it and solve it by software update or if not solved with upate. Please give replacement.