This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What New to Expect With Zenfone 6 - 2019?

ath_eion
Star II
Hi there, 
We've seen the Zenfone 6 teasers and it's pretty clear that this time its just the screen with no notch, no bezels, thus very exciting. But will it be enough to stand out as a whole,  I mean other manufacturers are pushing more onto the innovation side like Pop Up camera, In-display fingerprint scanner, slider mechanism for cameras. 
From my perspective, all aforementioned are awesome features to play with, but the reality is, when you buy a device specifically the high-end one, you don't wish to get rid of it in a short time period (obviously). As, if and somehow you drop the device or it falls off from your hands, the after-sales service cost would be big enough of frustration, like it is with OnePlus 6T (the in-display fingerprint feature will cost you a fortune if the display gets broken), and same applies to the Pop-up camera thing & slider mechanism. 
The point I'm trying here to make is, how the new Zenfone 6 - 2019 will stand out of the crowd, as the user seeks not just the features only, but affordability, compatibility, durability, low-cost service, and last but not the least a STABLE SOFTWARE (ZenUI 6 maybe). 
May 16th is the day when ASUS will reveal the goodies it has for 2019 under the bag. Knowing that all of us have our own perspective and not all think like the same, but there is one thing common amongst all of us, that we want good. 
Do share your views on the same, will you be satisfied with a device that has some fancy features only? What do you expect the Zenfone 6 - 2019 to be? Drop your comments!
PEACE 😃
19 REPLIES 19

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Zenfone 6 will be a big transformation in  ASUS history m damn sure....❤️
It will be a new step towards future and a startup of betterment in technology world?? love u ASUS ❤️ 

Zenfone user since 1st gen and now a 5z user from india 
Cant wait for the future innovations pretty excited for incoming beast?
Zenfone 6❤️?

ath_eion
Star II
@amitgarde3 I get what you want to say, but wrong word (disaster) selection mate.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
@ya_tend_ra got u mate sorry for typing mistake as dictionary n suggetions are on here ? thanksalot for correcting me now the word is changed ??

ath_eion
Star II
@amitgarde3 WC 🙂

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
@amitgarde3 WC 🙂

@amitgarde3 WC 🙂
??