This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Recording Error and Secondary Charging Port

shahab
Star I
Hi there, I have error in video recording in my ROG 2. It shows video recording failed everytime I tried recording a video. Please help.
I also have on more question, Can I use secondary charging port for headphones using USB C to Aux converter, I tried but it dint work.
4 REPLIES 4

omer_siton
Star III
As wierd aa it sounds, you just need to clear storage of google and the video will work fine, talking from experience 🙂
I don't know about the type c to aux in case of the secondary type c... I just know it is a type c, it should work. Asus have the cooling fan and to the fan connected you can connect to it...
Sorry for my english ?

shahab
Star I
Thanks but it didnt work, My video recording still has problem.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
shahab

Hi there, I have error in video recording in my ROG 2. It shows video recording failed everytime I tried recording a video. Please help.

I also have on more question, Can I use secondary charging port for headphones using USB C to Aux converter, I tried but it dint work.

Video Recording Error and Secondary Charging Port
Full credit to @mamayankag for this fix.
Force stop Google App, clear it's cache, reboot and then check.
If clearing cache doesn't help, try the same with deleting data too.
5FSJJAHRFTFI.jpg

Does your phone say "Tencent" on the back? We have seen this issue pop up before with Tencent phones on worldwide firmware. Be advised that that configuration is not supported and you will likely see strange software issues like this pop up. More info can be found in the thread here.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/10259/psa-take-caution-tencent-branded-chinese-models-with-gl...

John_Paul
Star I
Same problem. I already do the soultion posted above. But still haven't work. Help