cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Found 2 bugs after update to WW_17.1810.1911.110

baster1982
Rising Star II
First 1 smart key not working in my device
Second is related to to the brightness slider when the operation system is on Hebrew or other language that use right to left the slider position need to be little bit to the right
RBTQIU5IFYWO.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

baster1982
Rising Star II
9P42FL7IP2QO.jpg

baster1982
Rising Star II
Can't make it work 😕

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
I reported the brightness slider UI error you found to the software team. Thanks for making us aware!

Mr_Doge
Star III
I have another problem with the brightness slider: it doesn't appear in the notification menu, I have to swipe down a second time to find in below the quick settings. If this was done on purpose, please understand that I absolutely hate it and I'm probably not alone. If this is a bug, please fix it asap, thanks!

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
Mr.Doge

I have another problem with the brightness slider: it doesn't appear in the notification menu, I have to swipe down a second time to find in below the quick settings. If this was done on purpose, please understand that I absolutely hate it and I'm probably not alone. If this is a bug, please fix it asap, thanks!

View post
Not a bug. Pull down the notification shade to where you can see the slider. Tap on the "carrot" to the right of the slider. An option will pop up to turn that on the way you want. You may have to toggle it off and on to make it work. It's been noticed an commented on several times 🙂